We would like to invite you to read the latest issue of „Archiwum Filozofii Prawa i Filozofii Społecznej”, the journal of the Polish Section of IVR, published in Polish, fully in open access.
The issue includes following papers:
- dr Wojciech Ciszewski „Worldview Controversies in a Workplace: Comments from the Theory of Law Perspective on the Cracow IKEA Employee Case”,
- dr Karolina Gmerek „Identification of Procedural Acts Performed at the Trial: Considerations in the Context of the Actual Utterances of Non-professional Participants of Court Proceedings”,
- mgr Kamil Jesiołowski „Lord Patrick Devlin’s Concept of Public Morality in the Light of Case Law of the European Court of Human Rights”,
- dr Michał Pełka „David DeGrazia on Animal Rights: A Critical Analysis”,
- dr Paweł Skuczyński „Narrativity of Legal Language in Law-Making Processes”,
- mgr Michał Sopiński „Legal Reasoning as Practical Reasoning in John M. Finnis’ New Natural Law Theory”,
- mgr Marek Suska „Should a Court Be Understanding for the Legislator? On Legislative Error from the Perspective of the Theory of Legal Interpretation”,
- dr hab. Adam Zienkiewicz „Collaborative Law: Legal Practice Based on Cooperation”.
The issue also features a review of K. Dobrzeniecki book „Law on Emergency Situations. Between Legalism and Necessity” written by dr hab. Arkadiusz Barut, and two reports – „Law and Literature” conference report (31.05.2019) by mgr Wojciech Jankowski and report from IVR Best Philosophy of Law Book Prize 2017-2018 ceremony (10.07.2019) by dr Mateusz Pękala.
The issue can be read here.