We invite you to read the latest issue of „Archiwum Filozofii Prawa i Filozofii Społecznej”, the journal of the Polish Section of IVR, published in Polish, fully in open access. The issue includes following papers:
- Mgr Weronika Adamska: State of Exception in the Philosophy of Law. An Attempt at a Definition
- Dr Tomasz Barszcz: On Beauty in a Lawyer’s Work
- Mgr Michał Janowski: Legal Status of Animals in the Context of Their Biological Categorization
- Prof. UŁ dr hab. Jerzy Leszczyński: Law and Morality from the Legal Point of View: Particular Morality and Cooperative Morality
- Prof. dr hab. Andrzej Malinowski: In the Margins of the Concept of the Language of Legal Norms
- Prof. UR dr hab. Grzegorz Maroń: References to Schools of Legal Thought in the Justifications of Judgments of Polish Courts
- Prof. dr hab. Zygmunt Tobor, Dr Mateusz Zeifert: Linguistic Corpora as a Tool of Statutory Interpretation: American Theory and Practice
- Prof. UAM dr hab. Michał Wendand: Natural Law Within the Radical Enlightenment
- Dr Wojciech Wojtyła: From Person to Community. The Theory of Participation According to Karol Wojtyła
The issue also features a review by mgr Mateusz Wojtanowski of Rafał Mańko’s book on the critical philosophy of adjudication – and a reply by the author himself.
The issue is available HERE.