We would like to invite you to read the latest issue of „Archiwum Filozofii Prawa i Filozofii Społecznej” (Journal of the Polish Section of IVR) published in Polish, and available in full open access. The issue, which focuses on legal interpretation, was edited by prof. UŚ dr hab. Sławomir Tkacz and prof. dr hab. Zygmunt Tobor.
The issue is dedicated to late Professor Maciej Zieliński. It begins with his last text ever – “Regarding Justification of Interpretive Claims” – written together with prof. US dr hab. Agnieszka Choduń,
The issue also includes following papers:
- Dr hab. Adam Dyrda, Prof. dr hab. Tomasz Gizbert-Studnicki: „Limits of Interpretive Disagreements in Jurisprudence”,
- Prof. dr hab. Zygmunt Tobor, Mgr Konrad Kobyliński: „Dialogical Concept of Legal Interpretation”
- Dr Paweł Jabłoński, Prof. UWr dr hab. Przemysław Kaczmarek: „On an Interpreter’s Game with the Legal Text and Extratextual Factors in the Derivative Concept of Legal Interpretation”,
- Prof. dr hab. Leszek Leszczyński: „On Legal Interpretation and Its Practical Dimension: The Context of Judicial Application of the Law”
- Prof. UŚ dr hab. Sławomir Tkacz: „The Principle of Nullum Crimen Sine Lege as a Source for Search for the Limits of Linguistic Interpretation in Criminal Law?”
- Prof. US dr hab. Olgierd Bogucki: „The Role of Values in Legal Interpretation: The Normative Approach”,
- Dr Mateusz Zeifert: „A Judgment of the Court of Justice of the European Union from the Perspective of Cognitive Theory of Prototypes: A Case Study”,
- Prof. UŚ dr hab. Agnieszka Bielska-Brodziak, Mgr Marek Suska: „How Are Symbolic Statutes Created? Two Case Studies”
Apart from an introduction, the issue alse features a report on a Ceremony of Professor Maciej Zieliński’s Doctoral Thesis Renewal, presented by Dr Karolina Gmerek, and a text by prof. US dr hab. Agnieszka Choduń, written in memory of Professor Maciej Zieliński.
The issue can be read HERE.