We invite you to read the latest issue of „Archiwum Filozofii Prawa i Filozofii Społecznej” (Journal of the Polish Section of IVR) published in English, and available in full open access. The issue „Public Interest in Current Legal Discourse” was edited by prof. UZ dr hab. Martyna Łaszewska-Hellriegel.
The issue includes following papers:
- Dr Mateusz Klinowski: Public Truths and Their Legal Protection
- Dr Jan Winczorek: Public Interest and Access to Justice: A Liminal Analysis
- Prof. UwB dr hab. Anetta Breczko: “Interest of the Individual” versus “Common Good” and “Public Interest” in the Context of Technological Progress in Medicine
- Prof. UZ dr hab. Martyna Łaszewska-Hellriegel: Is Post-Mortem Organ Donation a Duty Towards Society and Can It Be Justified by Public Interest? Recent Bills to Amend the German Transplantation Law
- Prof. UG dr hab. Maciej Barczewski, Prof. UG dr hab. Sebastian Sykuna: Improving Global Public Health: Responsiveness to Public Interest Considerations in Intellectual Property Law
- Dr Magdalena Łągiewska, Prof. dr hab. Kamil Zeidler: Bruce Lee’s Case: Intellectual Property vs. Free Access to Culture and Protection of Public Interest
- Prof. dr hab. Hanna Paluszkiewicz: Is “Public Interest” a Conceptual Category of Contemporary Polish Procedural Criminal Law?
- Prof. UR dr hab. Beata Stępień-Załucka: Amendments to the Law on Assemblies Against the Background of the Constitutional Freedom of Assembly in Poland
- Dr Dobrochna Ossowska-Salamonowicz: Public and Social Interest in Journalistic Activity
Apart from the introduction, the issue also includes a further discussion on works of Isaiah Berlin between prof. Beata Polanowska-Sygulska and dr Henry Hardy.
The issue is available HERE.