We invite you to read the latest issue of „Archiwum Filozofii Prawa i Filozofii Społecznej”, the Journal of the Polish Section of IVR entitled “Constitution and Values – Yesterday and Today”. The issue was edited by prof. UW dr hab. Tatiana Chauvin, and includes the following papers:
- Prof. Prof. UW dr hab. Tomasz Stawecki: Piotr Winczorek: Researcher, Teacher and Friend
- Szymon A. Gasz, Marek P. Kaczmarczyk: Introduction to the Fidelity to the Constitution
- Prof. UMK dr hab. Aleksandra Kustra-Rogatka: Protection of Fundamental Rights as an Argument in the Dispute over the Legitimacy of Judicial Review. Selected Issues
- Prof. dr hab. Leszek Leszczyński: General Constitutional Clauses: Between the Legislative Construction and Its Implementation
- Dr Wojciech Mojski: Analysis of the Constitutional Crisis from the Perspective of the Constitution’s Axiological Function. Outline of Basic Theoretical Issues
- Dr hab. Maciej Pichlak: Polish Disputes Between Populist and Legal Constitutionalism in the Context of Reflexivity of Constitution
- Dr Marcin Romanowicz: Instrumentalization of Law and the Constitutional Crisis: Reflection on the Basis of Several Topical Findings of Professor Piotr Winczorek
- Dr hab. Anna Rossmanith: The Crisis of Dialogue and Political Community: Philosophical Reflections on the Relationship Between Pluralism, Difference and Dialogue
- Dr Paweł Skuczyński: Social Reading of the Constitution of the Republic of Poland versus Constitutional Axiology and Constitutional Social Ontology
- Prof. UŚ dr hab. Sławomir Tkacz, prof. dr hab. Zygmunt Tobor: Remarks About the Axiological Dimension of the Polish Constitution of 1997 and Its Interpretation in the Light of Works of Professor Piotr Winczorek
The issue also includes the introduction Constitution and Values – Yesterday and Today: Introduction by prof. UW dr hab. Tatiana Chauvin, and The statement of Presidium of the Association for Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy – Polish Section of IVR on the aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine.
The issue is available HERE.